[Sugar-devel] Introduction and query about Github repos of some activities

Muskan Lalit muskan.lalit18 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 12:59:30 EST 2020

Hey everyone,

This is Muskan Lalit, a 2nd year CS undergraduate. This is my first time
mailing an entire mailing list but the community has seemed very warm to
newcomers so I've finally gathered the courage to do this.
I am really interested in working with SugarLabs with the Sugarizer Desktop
application. As I was exploring the application, I found some
issues/enhancements that can be done with some activities that I would like
to work with but I can't seem to find the GitHub repos for the same like
the Sprint Math Activity.

Any help would be greatly appreciated