[Sugar-devel] Regarding GSOC 2020

ayush nawal ayushnawal457 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 11:35:56 EST 2020

Hello everyone, I am Ayush Nawal, an electronics undergrad.

I have been contributing to sugar labs from the last 3 months, my
contributions majorly revolved around many activities that needed some form
of porting, solving existing issues. I am currently working on some of my
pending pull requests.

I wish to participate in GSoC 2020, for that, please guide me if I need to
contribute project specific to back my proposal with some good pull
requests.

I have gone through the ideas page. I found these ideas more suitable for
me:
1) port sugar and core activities to python 3.
2)  improve and maintain at least 25 sugar activities.