[Sugar-devel] hideButtonHighlight functions definition

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Feb 18 16:02:34 EST 2020

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 08:15:56PM +0530, Rahul kohli wrote:
> For issue #2091 weird on hover animation of button, I have given so
> much time in it but still not getting where is hideButtonHighlight
> function defined and also the logic behind the Hovering animation.

You can use "git grep" to search source code in a clone.

$ git grep hideButtonHighlight
js/activity.js:            hideButtonHighlight(circles, stage);
js/activity.js:                hideButtonHighlight(circles, stage);
js/artwork.js:function hideButtonHighlight(circles, stage) {
js/palette.js:        hideButtonHighlight(this.circles, this.stage);
js/palette.js:            hideButtonHighlight(that.circles, that.stage);
js/palette.js:            hideButtonHighlight(that.circles, that.stage);
js/turtle.js:                    hideButtonHighlight(circles, that.stage);
js/turtle.js:                    hideButtonHighlight(circles, that.stage);
js/turtle.js:                    hideButtonHighlight(circles, that.stage);

So the function is defined in js/artwork.js

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/