[Sugar-devel] (no subject)

Chinmay Kothari chinmay3199 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 02:06:59 EST 2020

Hi everyone,

While setting up sugar on my Ubuntu Desktop I am not able to follow
"build-dep" step.

Also I am not able to ensure that deb-src  lines enabled presence in
/etc/apt/sources.list.

It would a great help if someone please guide me in the right direction.

sudo apt update
for module in sugar{-datastore,-artwork,-toolkit,-toolkit-gtk3,}; do
    sudo apt build-dep $module
done
sudo apt install python{,3}-six python3-empy

or module in sugar{-datastore,-artwork,-toolkit,-toolkit-gtk3,}; do
>     sudo apt build-dep $module
> done
Reading package lists... Done
E: Unable to find a source package for sugar-datastore
Reading package lists... Done
E: Unable to find a source package for sugar-artwork
Reading package lists... Done
E: Unable to find a source package for sugar-toolkit
Reading package lists... Done
E: Unable to find a source package for sugar-toolkit-gtk3