[Sugar-devel] Initial Release: Sugar packages 0.116 for Arch Linux

Srevin Saju srevin03 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 11:47:32 EST 2020

Great, thanks for the update. In this package, I have dropped support for
Python2 activities, (I have forgotten to mention that), as python2 support
has become deprecated, I have moved all the activity support to python3,
please see if any python3 based activities work on the new system. I am
currently working on Python2 support too, will update you shortly.

Python3 activities:
All Sugar Fructose Activities, latest sources from git
All Sugar Activities on GitHub, with Port to Python3 PR merged
Thanks again. Looking forward for more updates.