[Sugar-devel] Sugar Advocacy for Arch Linux

Srevin Saju srevin03 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 14:06:13 EST 2020

Thanks for the feedback Alex, I actually put forward a suggestion to look
into interested candidates to this proposal, Yes, I indeed feel the same,
an educational organization is most likely to use Ubuntu or Fedora. I
actually meant testing the existing packages and moving it to the
`Community Arch Packages` if it works good, and downgrade the python2-gtk
version of sugar to the AUR. And yes, I agree all distros can be
customized. Thanks,