[Sugar-devel] Contributing to Sugar activities in Python

Jui Pradhan juipradhan2k at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 13:13:16 EST 2020

Hi,
Welcome to the Sugarlabs community!

About pre-requisites:

   - Please setup a development environment.
   - Have a look at Guide to contribute
   <https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/blob/master/src/contributing.md>
   .
   - Any other documentation which you might need to get started can be
   found at: https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs

There are several Sugar activities written in Python which might need
porting from Python2 to Python3. Some might require bug fixes. We look
forward to your contributions.

Regards,
Jui

On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 10:35 PM IQRA MUHAMMAD <
iqra.muhammad15 at ce.ceme.edu.pk> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> This email is with regards to contributing to Sugar activities in Python.
> I have been using python since some time now and I want to contribute
> to Sugar activities in Python. What are the pre-requisites for contributing
> to sugar activities like having a know how of Gtk and python itself?
>

> Regards,
> Iqra

Jui Pradhan