[Sugar-devel] New Trisquel Sugar Live version

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Dec 15 17:02:24 EST 2020

Looks like Gmail user accounts are broken, my CC's got this for both
Ibiam and Martin;

550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces.
Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser e13sor9565pgt.44 -
gsmtp

--
James Cameron