[Sugar-devel] Getting started with musicblocks

Mridul Singh msmridulsingh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 06:48:16 EST 2020

Hello everyone
I am a  third year Computer Science undergraduate.
I have gone through the different projects under Sugar Labs and found
MusicBlocks very interesting. Also, because I am proficient in Javascript.
I have setup the server locally and have gone through the Readme. The full
documentation of music blocks was a lot to take. Can you suggest how should
I now progress? Many people suggested me to play with it first. Are there
any tutorials that I can follow to play around with it? Also there were
only 2 good first issues. Can you suggest me any good issue that I can
start working on?
Regards
Mridul