[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Knowledge Activity Pack meeting [14 Aug]

Dhruv Misra dhruvmisra at live.com
Fri Aug 14 13:56:45 EDT 2020

Hey there,

I had the weekly meeting with my mentor Lionel today i.e. 14 Aug at 16H30 UTC.

We reviewed the Settings mode and discussed the changes needed to Vote. We then discussed the default template questions and the PDF generation. We finalized the layout for generation and decided to work on ODT generation next.

  *   Tasks from last week:
     *   Added a PR to update SugarDevice component
     *   Implemented settings mode in Vote
     *   Added CSV and PDF export in Vote

  *   Issues encountered last week: None

  *   Tasks for next week:
     *   Fix the existing bugs in Vote
     *   Add default template questions in Vote
     *   Start working on ODT/DOC generation

Thanks,
Dhruv Misra