[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] SoaS 32 is silent?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Apr 28 21:28:47 EDT 2020

Good, that makes it not-Sugar.  Get it fixed on Workstation is your
best bet.

I've seen this kind of thing happen with laptops that have HDMI output
capability.  Audio is being clocked out a disconnected port.

Sugar predates PulseAudio.  Sugar has no support for anything other
than ALSA.  An opportunity.  GStreamer as used by Speak will use
PulseAudio if available.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/