[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Fedora 32 Final is GO, SoaS Release Candidate ISO available immediately

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Mon Apr 27 20:11:07 EDT 2020

Frederick,

Chances are, with the sound problem, that this is a system/Fedora
specific problem, and has nothing to do with Sugar. You can test this
hypothesis by downloading a different spin of RC1.6, for example the
LXDE Live ISO, and test sound there.
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/32_RC-1.6/Spins/x86_64/iso/Fedora-LXDE-Live-x86_64-32-1.6.iso