[Sugar-devel] New Activity Proposal

Abhishek Tanwar abhishektanwar084 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 03:44:28 EDT 2020

Thanks for the clarification James.
What I am not able to understand is that if I make an activity by following
this https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/blob/master/docs/tutorial.md , how
will the activity work in both sugarizer as well as in sugar .
I have developed activities for sugarizer earlier and have decent
experience in it but I am not sure if I am correctly understanding what you
are looking for.
I have gone through the discussions in
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-web/issues/127 and
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-web/pull/133 . Sugarizer activities use
the sugar-web library , I can't find the relevant documentation for
developing activities for both sugar and sugarizer, if you could help me
with some documentation that would be great.

Maybe I am not understanding what you intend to tell. Please let me know
what direction to head in.

Thank You