[Sugar-devel] [Music Blocks] Hidden Blocks

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 16:43:32 EDT 2020

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 3:15 PM Anindya Kundu <anindyaak007 at gmail.com> wrote:

> As I can find, these blocks are present at the end of clamp blocks (e.g.
> note block).

Sorry. I misread your earlier post.
The way that clamp blocks work is that they "push" a state, process their
contained blocks, and then "pop" the state when the next block is run. But
there isn't always guaranteed to be a next block, so I add "hidden" blocks
to ensure there is always a block to pop the stack of a clamp, A bit of a
kludge but at the time, I didn't see an easier work-around.

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs