[Sugar-devel] Application for mentor for Google Code-in 2019

Samesh Lakhotia samesh.lakhotia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 08:11:30 EDT 2019

Hi there,
I am Samesh Lakhotia, an undergrad student studying in BITS Pilani, India.
I am very enthusiastic about tech in general. I have also been actively
contributing to opensource for quite some time now. I am also a core member
of the software development club of my college. I am comfortable in Python
development. You can have a look at my Github profile here
https://github.com/sameshl.

Due to my keen interest in machine learning and coding, I have also
completed many online courses on the same and have been working on some of
my personal projects on the same. I also actively keep learning the latest
advancements in technology.

I would like to use my interest and skills to help others. Google Code-in
poses as the perfect opportunity for this.
*Thus, I would love to be a mentor for Google Code-in under Sugar Labs. *

Thank You!

Best Regards,
Samesh Lakhotia