[Sugar-devel] How can i join the design team

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Sep 6 19:56:07 EDT 2019

Welcome.  Thanks for your offer.  We don't have a coordinated design
team at the moment, all design work occurs in the GitHub issues and
pull requests for the repositories of the software; Sugarizer, Sugar,
and Music Blocks.

If you have design work time to offer, get involved in the issues and
pull requests of those repositories.  Use the software, read the
issues, work to understand, and then contribute your responses.

You must use the software we develop to contribute to the design.

You can find training on how to use GitHub at github.com.

You and I talked about this on 29th July, please go back to read the
thread;

http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2019-July/057107.html
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2019-July/057108.html
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2019-July/057109.html