[Sugar-devel] Participating in Google Code-In

Abhay Malik eshanmalik150216 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 06:29:02 EST 2019

Hey,
	Hope you all are doing fine, after getting all the suggestions I checked the sugar labs GitHub account. I got to see some repositories having python and they were using PyGame, so I decided to learn PyGame because I was very fascinated, in the process I built a a Snake Game from scratch myself. Have a look at this <https://github.com/Abhay-dot/Snake-Game- <https://github.com/Abhay-dot/Snake-Game->>
Please let me know your suggestions, will I be able to use python in the GCI.