[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] From OLPC XO To Positivo: Rwanda Sets The Bar Higher

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 17:02:19 EST 2019

Hi Alex,

I think the best thing is to physically go to Rwanda, which I think can be
of great value to Sugar Labs. I have been talking to some folks that
support Rwanda and of recent Mariana Ludmila. We have no idea how they use
Sugar, improving Sugar based on feedbacks from deployment like Rwanda will
be worth investing in.

It something I raised with Walter, like planning TA day as a way to get
access to these teachers and users. Maybe Tony can give us more details.

Sugar Labs should be paying attention to deployments.

My thoughts.