[Sugar-devel] Participating in Google Code-In

Abhay Malik eshanmalik150216 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 09:30:04 EST 2019

Thank you Vaibhav, all,

First I went to this website(https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads)
And then downloaded the OS X host from that site. I faced an issue where it was not installing. Luckily after searching I got to a medium post: https://medium.com/@DMeechan/fixing-the-installation-failed-virtualbox-error-on-mac-high-sierra-7c421362b5b5, after the installation process stuff finally got the virtual box app running then created a file in it called “Sugar” as mentioned in the doc. Then I downloaded the iSO file from https://spins.fedoraproject.org/soas/#downloads (Got this link from the wiki). Selected this iso file in the VM and it finally ran. After that I played around with it for a while. Now I’m a bit lost and don’t know what to do next in terms off where to code ect.

Thanks a lot