[Sugar-devel] Regarding opening one Sugar activity from inside another

Swarup N nswarup14 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 14:29:17 EDT 2019

Hi,
Just wanted to know how one might spawn new activities from inside another
activity?

For example: If I had to open Browse-activity from Terminal-activity, via a
clickable link on the screen (If it had existed, right now its doesn't, but
work is being made :) ).
How can I do so? Is there any API I can access?

Also does Browse-activity have API's that a developer could access and use?
Especially about new activity instance creation?

Thanks!