[Sugar-devel] [Help] Connect two french students with OLPC deployments in various countries?

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Tue May 21 14:54:47 EDT 2019

Bastien,

Thanks for reaching out. Do you know which specific version of XO
laptops these students were/will be given?

Is the e-mail address you CC'ed when you e-mailed sugar-devel the
address of one of the students you mention? Joining and e-mailing
IAEP at lists.sugarlabs.org may yield more useful information, since that
is our general purpose list, and sugar-devel is (supposed to be) focused
on actual development :)