[Sugar-devel] Toolkit Installation Sugar v0.113

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed May 15 04:19:13 EDT 2019

Thanks!

I've proposed a pull request to let the caller specify the Python
version, and a draft pull request documenting how to build for both
versions.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/pull/411
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/829

Aniket, when you say v0.113 this means you are using either git tag
v0.113 (i.e. e30b73f) or tarball.  Seems unlikely you are doing that,
but instead you would be using HEAD of master branch instead.  Is my
guess right?

Regarding the segmentation fault, please check
.sugar/default/logs/shell.log for any details, or run within gdb and
capture a backtrace of all threads.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/