[Sugar-devel] GSoC Proposal ML activity

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 09:29:43 EDT 2019

Interesting idea. Could be a fun activity.
A couple of comments:
(1) it is a bit thin on details of how you'd implement the app itself. What
would the interface look like? what sorts of controls would there be?
(2) Also, in brief, how does your algorithm work? How CPU intensive is it?
Realistic to run on low-end laptops?

There was some work done at RIT about 5 years ago on a sign-language chat
for Sugar -- never completed.  Might be worth investigating. If I can, I
will find you a link.

regards.

-walter

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 9:12 AM Ahmed ElSabbagh <ahmed.h.elsabbagh at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello I am sending a proposal for Sugar Activity.
> Can you please provide an honest opinion, do you think we can work on that
> or is my resume too underwhelming?
> Thank you in advance
>

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bCLeTv6fpfD71ExFwMtbB8WRExMspieg/view?usp=sharing

Walter Bender