[Sugar-devel] GSoC: Proposal for "Create new activities"

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Mar 29 03:52:36 EDT 2019

Thanks, interesting.

Technical comments; Jupyter Notebook Activity, you suggest stripping
down Browse activity.  You might instead presume Browse is present
and call it directly.  This is what the Wikipedia activity does.  It
isn't what the Help activity does.

Please also consider the design and user requirements input in this
closed issue; https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/issues/13 Especially
note Jupyter Lab; a richer environment than a browser alone.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 06:22:03PM +0530, Muhammad Usman wrote:
> Hello all!
> I am Muhammad Usman. I am sharing my draft proposal for Create New Activities
> and Write activity in Sugarizer. Please do take a look at it and let me know
> your thoughts.
> [1]https://gist.github.com/usmanmuhd/ce60a3dd2c43fd5c5fe5154b5bc18750
>
> Regards,
> Muhammad Usman