[Sugar-devel] GSOC19 proposal

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:34:08 EDT 2019

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 4:18 PM Sparsh Agarwal <sparshagarwal205 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am Sparsh Agarwal, a third year undergraduate student from LNMIIT,
> Jaipur. I have been contributing to music blocks for a while now and want
> to work on "Reconciling rhythm with pitch in Music Blocks widgets" as my
> GSOC 2019 project. Attached herewith is a link of my proposal. Kindly
> review it and suggest any changes.
>

> Link -
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LtH8OsPiFG2ikmlBdpgvgYfQiky5i3vu6YyaVZyau1k/edit?usp=sharing

First of all, thanks for all the contributions so far to Music Blocks. All
very helpful.

It would be great if you could include a few sketches (they can be very
rough) to show how you might make some of the changes you envision? It is a
bit hard to decipher what you have in mind from the table in your proposal.

-walter

> Regards
>
> Sparsh Agarwal

Walter Bender