[Sugar-devel] Enquiry Regarding Contribution To Write Activity Project

Ashish Aggarwal ashish09101998 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 11:35:55 EDT 2019

Hello everyone ,
I came across the project Write Activity for Sugarizer here
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2019.md#write-activity-for-sugarizer>
.
I really liked the project and would like to contribute to it for gsoc but
as the existing project is based on python and the proposed project is
required to be made on javascript, as mentioned in the ideas page, I was
not sure regarding the right way towards contributing to this project.
I have already gone through the provided tutorials as well as the steps
mentioned and have been contributing towards Sugar Labs for a while now.
Please provide me the right approach going forward.
Thanks & Regards
Ashish Aggarwal <http://ashishaggarwal.tech/>
Github Link -  ashish0910 <https://github.com/ashish0910>