[Sugar-devel] Interested in being a part of SugarLabs

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 09:03:04 EDT 2019

We're extremely happy to have you here! You can try browsing the
repositories, and can start by fixing some minor issues.

If you're unsure of where to start, you can start by looking at:
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/blob/master/src/languages.md

And here are Sugar Docs:
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/blob/master/README.md

You might also want to look at the list of ideas we've published.

Welcome to Sugar Labs!

Regards
Sumit Srivastava