[Sugar-devel] Gsoc 2019 regarding Create sugar dashboard

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 09:43:35 EDT 2019

Hi Ketki,

For the heatmap, you can use various colors to show different information
as stated in the project idea - last activity worked on, last project
opened -, you can also add colors for
most used activity, least used activity and other info you can think of.

For Tamagotchi, the widget is meant to replace the current XO in the center
of the screen - but still retain it's functionality -.
Ideally it would still look like the XO, but have some personality.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya
ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com