[Sugar-devel] Gsoc 2019 regarding Create sugar dashboard

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 09:25:44 EDT 2019

It's been two days since you sent these two emails.

I assume noone responsible has seen this yet, or has no valuable inputs.

I'd suggest you to go ahead whatever you feel is the best. You're free to
go ahead with whatever makes it easier for users to use it. The target age
group is 5-13 years so keep that in mind while making decisions.

All the best!