[Sugar-devel] Activity

kushagra nigam kushagra1998 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 04:50:29 EDT 2019

Dear Sir,

I have searched through the Sugar activities like Hangman, Memorize etc.
What I meant by the game repositories are the activity repositories of
games like these so that I can install these into my device, get to know
about the environment better, think about how will I go on to do my task
(planning is a necessary thing), and eventually write a detailed proposal.
I'm really excited to build this project :)

Sincerely
Kushagra Nigam
kushagra1998 at gmail.com