[Sugar-devel] Gsoc 2019 Participation | ideas | Queries

Jaskirat Singh juskirat2000 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:39:13 EDT 2019

Hey Prasad

Welcome to the Sugar Labs community. Yes you can use gitter and IRC
channels of sugar to communicate with rest of community members and mentors
as stated by Sumit, but make sure its always appreciable to carry
converstaion in public unless it is personal because that will help to
involve others in discussion amd you would be able to recieve better
feedback.

Good Luck