[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer app: Language list setting

Dave Yashashvi yashashvidave at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 00:31:07 EDT 2019

Hi! I am Yashashvi, and I was following the tutorial and I was wondering if
we should change languages in `Language setting` to not be translated
according to local/browser language. So "English" should be "English" even
if my local language of browser is "French" or something else. Does this
make sense? Should I open an GitHub issue for this or PR?

The reason of this request:
When I was following tutorial and changed my local language to "French",
according to step 5
<https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/blob/master/docs/tutorial_step5.md>,
languages list in setting also changed, and I was not able to change
language back to "English" as I couldn't understand which one of the option
was "English" as all options were translated to "French".
I am talking about this
<https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/blob/master/docs/images/tutorial_step5_1.png>
 setting.

--