[Sugar-devel] IRC Channel

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Mar 11 21:37:12 EDT 2019

I've found you in logs, as ahmedkrmn on the #sugar channel, last
Friday.

You had some interesting questions, but they came at a time of low
activity.

Don't forget, IRC is not a persistent medium.  Your questions won't
necessarily be seen by others unless they are active at the time you
ask them.

We don't have a fixed time at the moment.  But best times for me are
evening in the United States, and morning in Australia.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/