[Sugar-devel] Contribution to sugar labs

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:38:35 EDT 2019

Hi, navyasri!

It'd be great if you post publicly to the sugar devel mailing list. While I
have no problem with replying to your question privately, the community as
a whole benefits more from public discussions like these.

Don't worry you can post all kinds of beginner questions, even the one you
think might be silly, to the mailing list. :)

Here are the steps to approach the issue:

-Fork the branch.

-Take a look at the instructions to add sample sound.

-Try and do it yourself.

-Did you find instructions were useful? Do they need to be updated? (Hint:
Yes, because of which the issue was created)

-Figure out how can you better explain the process you followed to add a
sample sound.

-Write it down.

-Commit to your branch, test, and then request to merge.

Regards
Sumit Srivastava