[Sugar-devel] Regarding contribution to sugarlabs

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 11:38:40 EST 2019

I apologise on the behalf of OLPC and Sugar Labs community.

To Michael Gill:
We hope to be inclusive to all and if something that you felt was over the
top or non inclusive, please express yourself freely. And yes, Mozilla
community is excellent and we hope to be as loving and productive here as
any other community in the world.

To navyasri:
We're extremely happy to have you here! You can try browsing the
repositories, and can start by fixing some minor issues.

If you're unsure of where to start, you can start by looking at:
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/blob/master/src/languages.md

And here are Sugar Docs:
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/blob/master/README.md

Welcome to Sugar Labs, navyasri!