[Sugar-devel] Steps after cloning

Gaurav Purohit gauravpurohit6666 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 01:14:33 EST 2019

As mentioned in  "
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/blob/master/docs/ubuntu.md ",
I have setted development environment and new user with sugar lab name has
been created in Ubuntu,which I am using in VMware.

Now in sugar lab I have forked and cloned turtle-master-art,so now what to
do ? Do I start Ubuntu terminal and give command sugar activity ? Or I need
to start activity.info  present in "/turtle-master-art/activity" ??