[Sugar-devel] Multiversion Packages of toolkit.

ANIKET MATHUR amathur at ec.iitr.ac.in
Sat Jun 29 05:02:33 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I have been working on developing multi-version packages for toolkit which
can build for both Python and Python 3. I successfully build packages for
python, but not able to yet built one's having multi-version support. I
have been working on this for some time in the last two weeks, trying to
get something from the source code of existing tools that have these
packages, like 'pip' and a lot more.

I need help and suggestions in this work. :-)

Thanks!