[Sugar-devel] PyCon Singapore Education Summit 2019

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 03:04:06 EDT 2019

Hello folks,

PyCon Singapore reached out recently for my proposal to host a remote talk
about Sugar Labs at their Education Summit. I think it would be a great new
initiative to talk about Sugar Labs and how we are working towards
reforming the education scenario. The Education Summit will be taking place
at Google on Tuesday 25 June 2019. It would be a gathering of educators
focused on bringing computational thinking and coding literacy, through
Python, to the classroom and the community. We invite passionate educators
to join the discussion, share insights, learn things and build networks!

Which I think is perfect! To improve our impact over the APAC region as
well as spreading awareness and more contributors joining. As PyCon and my
fate have it, I would probably not be able to be in a network zone as I am
out for vacation. Hence, I would love if someone would like to join in for
the talk. I was thinking of some new faces, who haven't got the chance can
come up and so that we can work together on this. Any suggestions would be
deeply appreciated. Thanks,

Cordially,
Vipul Gupta
Mixster <https://mixstersite.wordpress.com/> | Github