[Sugar-devel] Regarding opening one Sugar activity from inside another

Swarup N nswarup14 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 09:02:40 EDT 2019

Hello,
Thank you for your response. I was able to use
sugar3.activity.activity.launch_bundle
<https://developer.sugarlabs.org/sugar3/sugar3.activity.activity.html#sugar3.activity.activity.launch_bundle>
make progress.

I was trying to call Browse-activity from Terminal-activity, in an attempt
to implement the URL+click feature in the Terminal-activity-emulator.
After writing my first patch I realised that my code is not calling any
instance of '*Browse-activity*' anywhere*, *nor there seems to be any
instance of it. I was wondering if the community to could guide me in the
process of making the right import instances and API calls.

Thanks and Regards,
Swarup- N