[Sugar-devel] [FEATURE] Separate python version packages for sugar-toolkit-gtk3

sukhdeep gill gillsukhdeep452 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 02:42:34 EDT 2019

Hello!

I've created deb packages for sugar-toolkit-gtk3 using this source
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/blob/master/docs/debian-packaging-example.md>.
With and without --with-python3 option. E.g. output looks like this:
python-sugar3_0.114~sukhdeep.0-1_all.deb.
Is this is a correct approach to take for creating the package?

P.S. [Sugar-devel] subject tag was used in most of the email archives I
checked. Please let me know if I should use that going further.

Thanks,
Sukhdeep Gill