[Sugar-devel] Multiversion Packages of toolkit.

ANIKET MATHUR amathur at ec.iitr.ac.in
Fri Jul 5 06:43:39 EDT 2019

Sent an email to the Debian user mailing list
debian-user at lists.debian.org requesting
for packaging v0.114.

Packaging of Sugar-toolkit-gtk3 (sugar3) v0.114.
ANIKET MATHUR <amathur at ec.iitr.ac.in>
4:10 PM (2 minutes ago)
to debian-user
G'day,
Aniket Mathur this side, an active contributor of Sugarlabs as well as a
GSoC 19 participant. This mail is a small query regarding the packaging of
"sugar3" module.

We currently have v0.112 packaged. In the latest version (0.114) Sugarlabs
have made the toolkit compatible with both Python and Python 3. But we
don't have Debian multi-version packages for the latest version. This
prevents us to scale our testing as well as limits the number of testers.

We don't know how to make multi-version local packages, that we can
distribute for testing.

It would be good if we have Debian packages for v 0.114.

Need Help.
Regards.