[Sugar-devel] Sugar Dashboard, Fedora 18 Test issues

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Jul 5 04:08:12 EDT 2019

The error about unity-settings-daemon can be ignored.  It is caused by
OLPC customised /usr/bin/sugar which checks for systems with DMI BIOS
version data.  You can see this by comparing /usr/bin/sugar with
the v0.112 bin/sugar.in on GitHub.

Yes, WebKit or WebKit2 is required.

You have a new problem; can't boot up.  Tell us more about that
problem?

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/