[Sugar-devel] Newcomer Introduction

Naveen Naidu naveennaidu479 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 07:44:12 EST 2019

Hello Sugar-developers,

I am Naveen a Junior Year Computer Science Undergraduate from India. I was
going through the archives of GSOC and stumbled across this wonderful
organization. The aim and the vision of Sugar Labs are unique and match
closely with the my beliefs about Education and the diverse impact it has
on the coming budding generation. I am deeply moved by the commitment of
the community.

Hence, I started looking at the idea page for Sugar Labs and the idea  *Port
Sugar and core activities to Python 3 *caught my attention. I would be
aiming for this project. That being said, I have been actively contributing
to *coala* (a open source project for static analysis - written in python)
and have also been a GCI Mentor 2018 for the aforementioned organization. I
can only say that ,I am willing to put my utmost efforts and hard work to
see that I can be an asset to the organization and can help in any way that
I can, to see Sugar Labs to reach closer to their aim.

I have already started working my way through setting up the Development
Environment.I would be really honored if the community can give me a chance
to show them my programming skills and also to help me fulfill my desire to
bring change to today's world in whatever small way I can.

Thank you very much for your time.

P . Naveen Naidu
Github Profile <https://github.com/Naveenaidu>