[Sugar-devel] Abandoned or orphaned activities

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Jan 18 02:23:01 EST 2019

Once we had a list of abandoned activities, where the maintainer is
missing in action, not doing testing or releasing.

Now, I propose the inverse; a list of activities with a maintainer
testing and releasing.  It will be easier to maintain that list.

For myself, each of the Fructose activities, each of the activities we
ship on OLPC OS.  I know Walter is looking after Music Blocks.  Lionel
is looking after Sugarizer.  Are there any other developers who are
maintainers?

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/