[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Errors from Soas 29

Iain Brown Douglas iain at browndouglas.plus.com
Thu Jan 17 15:01:03 EST 2019

On Thu, 2019-01-17 at 10:28 +0100, Samson Goddy wrote:
> Yes, we did. Upgraded metacity and Sugar, also made changes to the
> ~/profile.py
>
> On Thu, Jan 17, 2019, 10:26 AM Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com
> wrote:
> > Have you applied all the latest updates to Fedora, a number of
> > issues have been fixed with Fedora 29 updates.
> >
> > Peter
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 8:52 AM Samson Goddy <samsongoddy at gmail.com
> > > wrote:

> > > Ibiam and I are currently working to install Sugar in the
> > > classroom,

> > >   Quick question? what are the best ways to make sugar to talk to
> > > each other?

Persevere with WiFi.
Don't mix copper/Ethernet with WiFi.
Any machine connected with copper, disconnect copper, (for good measure
remove ~/.sugar), reboot with WiFi/USB WiFi stick plugged in.
Stick not recognised, follow: https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/s
table/net-wireless-troubleshooting.html.en
Follow Help Activity to get each machine online.

Iain