[Sugar-devel] RPi Project for GSoC 2019

Aman Sharma amanharitsh123 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 10:42:16 EST 2019

Hello

As a part of GSoC 2019 we are looking forward to increase the scope of our
previous Sugar on RPi image which was initially developed during GSoC 2017.
It is suggested by Mr.Walter Bender that we should include the following
goals for the project:

1) Turtle Blocks access to RPi sensors / devices.
2) Long term support plan.
3) Methodical Testing Plan

Before adding this project to the idea list I am looking forward to have
some more suggestions from the community regarding the activities that can
leverage sensors or other devices that could be paired with the RPi to
enhance user experience.
Kindly provide your suggestions regarding the same.

Thank you
Aman Sharma