[Sugar-devel] GSoC project ideas

utkarsh Dhawan dhawanutkarsh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 07:09:41 EST 2019

Hi,

Some more screenshots of Web confusion (This all I could find from the mail
threads).

Web confusion is basically a sugar activity that aims at giving a learning
experience of HTML,CSS and JS to the user.So basically there will be
different stages through which the learner would have to go namely:
   1.Learner
   2.Moderate

Thanking You,
Utkarsh Dhawan
(Developer/Student)

Note:Please Consider The environment before printing.