[Sugar-devel] GSoC project ideas

utkarsh Dhawan dhawanutkarsh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 06:59:06 EST 2019

Hi James,

Web Confusion was an activity part of GSOC 2015. You can find the reference
here [1] the project was developed by me and Vibhor under the mentorship of
Tony. The activity basically revolves around interactive tasks divided into
various levels. You can find an example in the attachment below.

[1] https://github.com/crusher95/webconfusion

Thanking You,
Utkarsh Dhawan
(Developer/Student)

Note:Please Consider The environment before printing.