[Sugar-devel] Need help with setting up development environment on ubuntu

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Jan 11 05:30:24 EST 2019

On Ubuntu, activities are stored in a system folder:
/usr/share/sugar/activities. However any activity can be made local in
/home/username/Activities.
The activities are written in Python and so changes can be made directly
in the source code. The changes can be tested by running the activity.
Print statements and error messages are shown by the Log activitiy.

Tony