[Sugar-devel] Steps after cloning

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Feb 28 15:23:23 EST 2019

When you run sugar-activity, the environment variable
SUGAR_BUNDLE_PATH is set to the absolute path of the directory name in
the first argument, or the current directory if there were no
arguments.

If you gave a first argument to sugar-activity, make sure the
directory exists.  If there is no first argument, make sure the
current directory exists.

You can read sugar-activity; it is written in Python.

On Fri, Mar 01, 2019 at 12:23:23AM +0530, Gaurav Purohit wrote:
> After cloning and starting sugar when I type sugar-activity in terminal I am
> getting an error:
> "SUGAR_BUNDLE_PATH is not defined in environment "
>
> what does it means I searched for it but I am not able to understand why I am
> getting this error!
>
> -Gaurav
>

> On Thu 28 Feb, 2019, 11:31 AM James Cameron, <[1]quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
>
>     For developers, start Sugar, then start the Terminal activity, then
>     change to the directory that contains a git clone of your fork.  Run
>     the activity by typing "sugar-activity" and press enter.
>
>     (For users, the procedure is different.)
>
>     On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 11:26:51AM +0530, Gaurav Purohit wrote:
>     > Hello Everyone,
>     >
>     > I have estasblished development version of Sugar activity in Ubuntu, and
>     forked
>     > turtle-art-master file , but now i don't know what to do and how to check
>     > changes ?
>     > Someone can guide me please!!
>
>     --
>     James Cameron